Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton and Stafford the same player?
(09-23-2019, 07:56 AM)Fullrock Wrote: It matters because you have two organizations who haven't won a play off game in nearly 30 years hanging on to QB's WAY longer than any other organization would have. Statistically speaking, Dalton and Stafford are the same player (and actually Dalton has a slightly better TD to INT ratio). Neither has seen any post season success. 

Is it a confidence that the two teams with the longest playoff win drought would be the two teams who have had the philosophy of hanging on to QB's who have proven themselves over 9 and 11 years to be nothing more than average? I don't think it's coincidence. I think it shows the mentality of two losing organizations.

Just a rhetorical question, but are both organizations lack of success due to their respective qb, or are the qbs' lack of success due to the organizations they are apart of.

There's no way of knowing outside of playing the theoretical game, like how would Stafford/Dalton have done or do on teams like the Chiefs, Rams, Saints, Pats, Pitt, etc.

Anyhoots I will say if the Bengals had a good oline with a healthy AJ, Boyd, and Ross, I would take Stafford myself though thats a bit offtopic.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton and Stafford the same player? - Millhouse - 09-23-2019, 01:27 PM