Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(10-14-2019, 03:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Five hours later we are still waiting for Trump to "condemn" the video.

That video is hilarious..

:andy: :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:

Who made it?

And why does he need to condemn it? he didn't make it and even if he does condemn it, you'll just ***** cause he's not working and watching videos. so it's back to the old damned if you do, damned if you don't. Besides, don't the news stations have more important things to be reporting on than this petty crap?

How is it any different from
Kathy's severed Trump head pic?
De Niro saying he can't wait to see Trump in Jail and Punch him in the face.
Baldwin's Get Rid of Him,
Mickey O'Rouke wants Trump in a room by himself for 30 seconds with his Louisville Slugger?
Larry Wilmore somebody give me the pillow they used to kill Scalia and i'll cut off Trumps Oxygen.
George Lopez tweeting cartoon of Mexican Pres holding decapitated head of Trump.
Marilyn Manson SAY10 Video showing decapitated Trump-like character.
Madonna wanting to Blow up the White House. (By the way, Bill Clinton still waiting for his 45 Blow Jobs).
Snoop Dogg's Lavendar Video, dresses Trump like figure up as clown and at the end shoots a gun at him.
Johnny Depp. when was the last time an actor killed a POTUS?
Rosie ODonnell, let's play a game, Push Trump off a Cliff
NYC Public Theater, Ceasar dressed up and resembling Trump stabbed to death
Moby's Video of Swastika relating to Trump blowing up at the end of the Video
Anthony Bourdain, wants to serve Trump "hemlock".
Big Sean Lyrics, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."
Pearl Jam showing poster of Bald Eagle picking at the rotting corpse of Trump.

When did this become the norm?

Flash back to 2003, Dixie Chicks blasting on W. They were highly condemned for it, so why aren't the ones above being condemned?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Trump inspire hate from his followers? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-14-2019, 05:40 PM