Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump’s children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden’s son
(10-14-2019, 10:53 PM)Benton Wrote: Of course the bidens are making money off their family name.

Every family that goes to the white house finds itself with consultant and lobbyist positions. It's about who you know. I don't like that,, but that's never really something you can skirt. Even basic 9-5 jobs are that way.

The difference is the trump family is currently impacting foreign policy to benefit themselves individually. It's mind boggling that's been allowed so blatantly

I think this is said well and I too have no idea why Trump's family is allowed to fulfill such roles as assigned to JR and his daughter.  think if you choose to become a public servant, you must forfeit any thing that could be construed as a conflict of interest. 

WTS, who do we blame, just as we cannot blame Biden's for them making a dime off their name who can we blame for Trump using his position to allow his relatives to work in such capacities? Do we blame POTUS and if so, why? Is he breaking the law? 

As I said I find it to be something that "shouldn't" be allowed, but does anything currently make it allowed?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden’s son - bfine32 - 10-15-2019, 06:14 PM