Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Parents of U.K. teen killed in crash say they felt ambushed during Trump meeting
I read BBC news everyday so I've been aware of this story for a long time. I'm actually shocked it just came up, Vox must have finally become aware of it. The thing about this case is that it has implications far beyond this one incident. If we surrender diplomatic immunity on this case then it opens the door for other cases. If you have issue with this particular instance then your issue is really with the concept of diplomatic immunity in general. Not remotely on the same level I know, but here in Los Angeles we have numerous embassies and there are some that are infamous for routinely breaking traffic and parking laws and then flaunting their immunity. I feel horrible for the kid's parents and it's very apparent that this was a horrible accident, but I don't think any POTUS would be returning this woman to UK soil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parents of U.K. teen killed in crash say they felt ambushed during Trump meeting - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-17-2019, 10:11 AM