Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(10-16-2019, 07:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: My maturity was displayed when I condemned the video of the POTUS killing people and didn't say it was "funny" because it "triggered" people.

You're welcome.   Smirk
Nice try, but not even close. If people are triggered by something as simple as this, then that's their problem not mine. Just like being triggered by a red hat now. That's not a me problem, that's a you problem. That's immaturity at its peak. Learn how to deal with shit in life in a mature way. otherwise life will just keep shitting on you.
Again, did Trump make this Video or even endorse it.  If not, then why continue to browbeat him for it?
I don't have an issue if you don't like something he's done like policy change, but this is simply a case of you and the MSM being super OA about something he didn't even do, which really, makes anyone complaining about it look like snowflakes.
Face it, there's really nothing Trump could do that would make you happy except die or be killed.
I don't know why most of you are acting so uppity about it. Trump didn't make it or endorse it, if he had, then it would say not cool.
I'll make a deal with you, I won't wear a red hat and trigger you, you stop making asinine posts and triggering me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Trump inspire hate from his followers? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-17-2019, 02:08 PM