Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(10-17-2019, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Triggered.   Ninja

All seriousness aside the President of the United States, who tweets his random brain farts out multiple times a day on every conceivable topic has chosen to not say a single word about it.

That is an endorsement of it from Trump.  Period.  Full stop,

If Trump really thought it was wrong or bad or even made him look bad he would have said something about it.

Sorry that that bothers you and his other supporters but it's true.

And it won't be the last violent media portrayal that will surface and sooner or later it may bite DJT in the hiney. 

LOL and a Press statement denouncing the video means nothing right? Yep, ofc it means nothing to you. You will never be happy with anything he does. So I give it up to you. Just keep being you! :) Like the MSM you just can't help yourself. but really. I'm glad people like you are out there doing all you can to get more votes to DJT.

DJT for 4 More Years..  I suggest a new hat color for additional triggering.  :)

Maybe a light blue, then anyone wearing a Xavier/UK/Duke/NC/UCLA/Illinois/Kansas/Dayton/Tulsa/Penn State/Memphis/Boise State/UTEP/Virginia/Rice will be triggering people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Trump inspire hate from his followers? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-18-2019, 01:58 PM