Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(10-18-2019, 03:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I've never claimed that it was fake. They've done a good enough job burying themselves with the half truths and misleading statements and cutting of interviewees in mid sentence to build a story. If you can't admit they do that, then tell me which network is a reliable evenly biased news source. I personally use a left and right source and try to find the middle ground. It's like 2 kids fighting, each has their own story, but the absolute truth lies somewhere in between.

For MSM it's all about baiting and getting those little clicks. Many people won't pay attention if it's not dramatized/sensationalized/and zingers batted back and forth. The days of Family Ties is long gone, people want Honey Boo Boo/NBA Wives drama now. It's just a cultural shift. Maybe in a few years, people will tire of it and it'll shift back or shift to the next big thing.
Honey Boo Boo's parents, Mama June and Sugar Bear are Trump lovers like you. ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Trump inspire hate from his followers? - ballsofsteel - 10-18-2019, 05:13 PM