Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’
(10-08-2015, 12:12 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I have a very hard time believing that you would fight alongside "gunz" owners but I'll take your word for it. 

Fact is, the far left wants to consficate. Always has, always will. As the far left continues to gain power in america, so will gun control. Whether it's direct legislation or back door gun control in the form of raising the price of bullets, the end goal is the same. 

Didn't the price of ammunition increase simply because of supply/demand? I mean, if I recall correctly, there was a big fear mongering scare about it leading up to the 2008 election that wasn't really based in reality and ever since then ammunition has been ridiculously expensive and hard to come by.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’ - Belsnickel - 10-08-2015, 12:17 PM