Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’
(10-08-2015, 12:12 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I have a very hard time believing that you would fight alongside "gunz" owners but I'll take your word for it. 

Fact is, the far left wants to consficate. Always has, always will. As the far left continues to gain power in america, so will gun control. Whether it's direct legislation or back door gun control in the form of raising the price of bullets, the end goal is the same. 

I have always been a staunch supporter of the right to bear arms.  That will not waver.

what kind of regulations we can impose to try and limit the amount of gun violence is where I differ.

I could argue that the far right would have shoot outs in the streets if they continue to gain power.  People walking around with their penis  guns out just to show they CAN while the rest of the sane people have to figure out if its a person standing up for their rights or a nut who wants to shoot up a place because he got fired, or a girl wouldn't go out with him, or he's having a bad day.

The answer, as usual, is somewhere in the middle of all the rhetoric on both sides.  But the sane people can't get anything done because of all the yelling.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Drudge Issues Major Challenge to Obama and Hillary: ‘I Dare You!’ - GMDino - 10-08-2015, 12:33 PM