Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals
(10-10-2015, 12:59 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I don't get the logic "wanting their best".  Yeah it's nice to know we won against their best players but a win is a win.  No one cared that we were without Green, Jones and Eifert last year. You're not being honest with yourself if you say you don't feel better with opponents starters out

I would say the Super Bowl is the only game I might be honest with myself in that case, otherwise you have to play against/with better competition to improve, that's a given in anything sports, career, etc.  At the end of the day it's about improving, winning is a byproduct.

I seriously think the Legion of Boom is going to get exploited by AJ Green and our running game. You can't stop everybody. It's our Defense that we should be worried about, but thankfully the Hawks offense for lack of a better term, stinks. I do see Andy throwing a pick in this game because AJ has not mastered the turn himself into a defender (I'd say he's a beginner in that aspect).

I honestly think we're just buying time and wins before Burfict comes back back; it will absolutely transform the defense and team, if he's near 100%. He's a drive killer. Before this year, I said he's the best player on the team, leading the league in tackles. But Andy and AJ are breaking the game nowadays.

Andy's been sacked twice all year, R. Wilson - 18 times. I say bring on the "best". Defense may win championships, but in this game, the Bengals offense will shine once again.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2015, 11:39 AM