Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor knows his approach is right and is trying to build a foundation for champion..
(11-12-2019, 01:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That might be the way you see it, and you aren't completely wrong.

I see it as he's majorly hampered by this OL. Losing Jonah Williams for the season really hurt.
He's also really hampered by FA as well for this Season.

I agree we have to wait and see what this next off season brings. We still need to see what Finley can do as well.
If we can get a trade to get a mid to late 1st round pick, that would be great. I'd draft the OL from Georgia and then Jalen Hurts later.

I still think the Defense can be fixed via FA's. LB's will be available and we can afford them.

The point overall is this team has more talent than 0 wins. He's underachieved. Injuries hurt.

But, good coaches overcome them. The Steelers have 5 wins WITH MASON RUDOLPH. Conner has been hurt. Tuitt. They traded Brown and Bell is gone. And they have 5 wins!

IF Taylor were a good coach, a few injuries wouldn't destroy us.

And in quotes...Taylor seems to think the offensive line is playing ok...and we're still losing!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor knows his approach is right and is trying to build a foundation for champion.. - THE PISTONS - 11-12-2019, 01:55 PM