Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will it be considered a Hate Crime?
(11-14-2019, 06:02 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: And I am one of those flag waivers. I grew up in a military family and my father dying from defending this country. This clown won't stand for the anthem and bitches about rights when he is making millions playing a sport. Try making a couple thousand a month in the military and getting shot at for a living and then *****. Till then he can shut the you know what up and maybe take some of his publicity and work with the communities that are causing police to be jumpy and help them do something other than run around with guns trying to be a thug. 

People do not have to serve in the military in order to protest.   That is ridiculous.  

Take it to P&R.

(11-14-2019, 06:11 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Firstly I said some players might be sympathetic. I don't want him on any NFL team. His right to protest is constitutional but disrespecting every American who has sacrificed to give him that right is nothing less than crazy. He couldn't start on a weak Niners team three years ago so he may as well ride off into the sunset.

He has never disrespected "every American who has sacrificed to give him the right".  He specifically said he as not protesting aganst military personnel, and there are even veterans who support his protests.

Take it to P&R

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will it be considered a Hate Crime? - fredtoast - 11-14-2019, 06:22 PM