Poll: Who do you want to win
Browns
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for tonight
(11-14-2019, 11:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m torn like you. Hard to root for the Steelers but I don’t want to have to listen to the Browns fans if they win.

I’ve decided to be an optimist tonight though. Either way I’m going to be happy. Either Steelers lose and Browns hurt their draft pick. Or Browns lose and further implode which I love watching after listening to how great they were gonna be all offseason.

I still don't get this.  The media hypes up the Steelers for the majority of the past 50 years and the Browns get over-hyped once and now we are so sick of hearing the Browns getting crowned that we are even thinking about rooting for the Steelers?

Unless something wild happens, this year is in the books and all we are going to hear about is how amazing the Steelers are for getting 2nd place in the division without Pig Ben all year.  The off-season love for the Steelers is going to be through the roof, as always.  But hey, we're all sick of hearing how good the Browns are, eh?

Welp, those days are done I'm sure.  What fools the media were to jump off the Steelers-wagon for an off-season.  Never again!

Ok, rant mode off...somewhat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who are you rooting for tonight - bfine32 - 11-14-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Who are you rooting for tonight - Nately120 - 11-14-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Who are you rooting for tonight - J24 - 11-15-2019, 02:20 AM