Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you found and liked on netflix....
(10-09-2015, 11:24 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: nice saw that one might check it out...  there are a lot of horror movies on their that might be worth watching.

Check out Contracted. That one is really messed up. Just think about a female and where you don't want maggots when making love, lol.

I would highly recommend the Dead Snow movies (part 2 is even better!).

Let the Right One In is a great one. Even non-horror fans would dig it. It is Swedish, same with Dead Snow, but it is really easy to read the subtitles without doing much work at all.

Teeth is awesome, but most fellers don't wanna watch that and when you know the premise.....you will understand why, lol.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is really really good and hysterical. It makes fun of the backwoods/hillbilly stereotypes in horror movies. Trust me, you will laugh your ass off.

I hate found footage, or POV camera horror movies, but The Den was pretty messed up. I liked it a lot.

And of course, they have some classic ones too. Re-Animator is outstanding. It is so tongue in cheek.

The Seasoning House is another great foreign horror film. It is also a revenge film.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies you found and liked on netflix.... - jmccracky - 10-10-2015, 08:48 PM