Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(11-26-2019, 12:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those are the ones that poll consistently never straying from Trump and the gop.

90-95% will vote for him no matter what. 

Well, there are supreme court vacancies on the line, so.

Meanwhile, Trump is banking on the loyalty of "his" SC judges. But I'm sure that won't cause any trouble down the line.

-- I am well aware that I killed the thread's main topic... to that effect though, one party might or might not be too left, but the other one is definitely way too deep into Trumpism. They are about to let him get away with obstruction, abuse of power and extortion, none of which is an exaggeration. Makes it hard for me to frown upon Democrats, that at least seem to uphold some principles - even when Schiff probably was untruthful when he claimed "we're better than that". As of now, no you're not.

That being said, abolishing all private insurance seems a bit too far left for the US indeed. Why protecting the environment is somehow "left" in the first place escapes me, however.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - hollodero - 11-26-2019, 01:16 PM