Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 03:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll tell you right now, giving a must choose between Sanders/Warren and Trump I'd vote for Trump.  Thankfully I can vote for a third party candidate and not have to do either as neither choice appeals to me at all.

This is where I've always been. I freely mentioned in 2016 if I could only vote Trump/Clinton I pull the lever for Trump, but I had the luxury of a 3rd party and living in a state that I knew Hills would lose in a landslide.

This election cycle I have said I would give some of the more moderate Dems consideration. If it were between Trump and Klobuchar; I'd be wearing an "I'm with her" T-Shirt. 

I's also give consideration to Mayor Pete, Sleepy Joe, and Bloomberg (although I'll need to research further if he declares) Of course any conservative candidate that enters either as GOP or 3rd party will get my attention. Now trot out Sanders, Warren, Harris...and I'm going for 4 more years of orange hair.

The issue comes when folks declare you a "Trump supporter" because you will not accept ANY and EVERY option over him. That's where the Dems have moved too far from center. Hell Trump is not that conservative. Bring in President Pence and then talk to me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-02-2019, 03:58 PM