Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 03:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: For all of Trump's foibles, of which there are many, his policy positions are not that radical.

I'd say his foreign policies are quite radical as in that they are unique and totally unfettered by any policy (or idea) whatsoever. I find abandoning allies over night radical, his tearing up valid contracts radical, his apparent orientation towards authoritarian countries radical. Also I find the idea of a wall along the whole mexican border a bit radical, same goes for separating children from their parents. I find a "muslim ban" radical. I find his booming deficit radical, as well as some of his economic ideas (like banking on a constant 3% GDP growth or his idea of trade wars). I find his position on climate change radical, and his negligence of any ecological issue. Yeah there might be more if I were to think harder, but these are some examples most of which should actually count.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - hollodero - 12-02-2019, 05:39 PM