Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 05:56 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't recall "plenty of examples" of Trump slammed for "good deeds."  Visiting the troops? 

In any case, among all the problems currently faced by the Republic, an occasional slamming Trump for good deeds seems about the least consequential.  Claiming this as some kind of problem just muddles the many lines Trump does cross and the valid critique he receives for it. What could "obsessive" criticism of the P-grabber who pulled us out of Syria on impulse look like?

Seems like the thread has taken a healthy turn towards the real problem facing US voters, which is not "leftism" but "never 'leftism'".

Oh, I spoke against Trump's decision to pull out of Syria. I was just surprised in the allies I had in this critcizim. 

But as the far Left thinks: Nothing wrong with an occasional slamming of good deeds. 

As to what it looks like: Hit the back arrow and breeze through a few pages of this forum. 

I have seen no one saying the Left is a problem; I see it saying too far from center (Left) is a problem. As to "never Leftisim" BS. I've already mentioned Dems I'd vote for over Trump.

Now your turn: What Dem candidate would you vote for Trump over? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-02-2019, 06:06 PM