Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 07:22 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well... I read up, he said "mafia-like shakedown". Which, given all facts, seems not too far from the truth. If extorting Ukraine is in fact found to be a crime (I sure think it is), then this has some mafia resemblances in it Underlings doing the boss' will in the criminal scheme, also mob-like language of rats and attourneys with "insurance" and slamming flippers, plus just the whole Trump world as described by many  testimonies, plus intimidating witnesses.
By the latter I am not just talking about shittweeting them, but also about guys that openly threatened Cohen in Congress. Some things are quite mafiaesque about this. Other things, not so much, sure.

That being said, should Schiff have said that? Nope, he shouldn't have. That was not wise.
It still pales in comparison to every other Trump tweet or anything Jordan or Nunes spout out. Also, it does not deevaluate Schiff's other stances and words. That particular one was chosen badly, but it is a bit thin to use that as proof of how Schiff's overall case is unfounded. It is very well founded.

I never said anything anyone said was worse than the stuff Trump or Nunes says. That's just a point you made up to argue against. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-02-2019, 07:25 PM