Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 07:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: I made the point to show how Schiff's "mishap" just pales in comparison. Yet you complain about him and only about him. You brought up his faults in the first place in your selective outrage.

And yet you're also the person accusing others of letting their personal bias shape their world view. Sure, you're smart enough to not defend Nunes or all the others when they are indefensible; you rather focus all attacks on democrats still and just say nothing about the others. But do not expect me to focus on the mouse when there's an elephant standing right next to it.

Not one person has compared Schiff's words to Trump's. You're just arguing making a point against something never suggested. And I didn't complain about him and only him. 

There was no "selective outrage" I just used him as an example of Dems that take it a little to far. Contrasted him to the likes of Pelosci and Schumer. 

As to the rest....I'm going to bow out. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-02-2019, 10:39 PM