Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-05-2019, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do you mean "should they get it for free" or "should they be allowed to purchase it through a public option".

In general Democrats do not favor free health care for illegal immigrants.  That is one of the myths like "Democrats support open borders" created by the right-wing echo chamber.

Should an illegal immigrant be afforded the same healthcare options as a citizen. That is "what I mean".

As to the "echo-chamber" I see it more as the Right suggests the Left is pro illegal immigration. Personally I think it's absurd that someone here illegally has any rights afforded a citizen; regardless how and what they pay.

I will say it is eye-opening to me that an illegal immigrant can legally work in this country. Little wonder they flood the borders and often times cross illegally. My thoughts have always been with those trying to do the right thing. But that's a whole different thread. I think the point of this thread is the Left's views on what an illegal immigrant should be entitled to. IMO, they are entitled to a one bus ticket to the back of the line; nothing more.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-05-2019, 05:08 PM