Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-09-2019, 06:52 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I hope AJ wants to stay and we can draft Burrow. Burrow having a vet WR the caliber of AJ to start his NFL career with sounds good to me.

Not to me. I have a strong gut feeling he is milking it. Not exactly the guy who is a team player.

(12-09-2019, 06:53 PM)BengalChris Wrote: He had surgery and it was the same type of injury that kept Marvin Jones out for an entire season.

Besides, this coach and owner aren't worth getting injured over. Neither knows how to win or lead and both basically suck horribly at their jobs. Why risk it for these turds?

BS! If AJ is faking it, then he is another reason the team is failing. Dude isn't earning his money. He's good to go but just doesn't want to because he thinks he's more important than the team. He talked a lot of shit when Dalton got benched about how great he was and how things would be different if he was playing. He's trying to put the "I" in team and it doesnt fit.

(12-09-2019, 07:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have no problem with it, I have a problem with the people who think AJ green isn't lying.

Agree. 

(12-09-2019, 10:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He wont play. Too much "self" to worry about. He needs to go.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - HarleyDog - 12-09-2019, 10:36 PM