Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-12-2019, 04:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes please explain it to me how he can be traded to another team if he can't pass a physical? and if the other team still accepts it, they will come back with a lower round pick, thus not giving the full value for him.  Let him sit, tag him and trade him next year if he doesn't want to sign with the Bengals.

I mean really, I thought everyone knew that trades are based on IF they can pass the physical. We see those trades all the time.
XX traded to YY depending on passing the Physical.

This is what I was talking about and referencing, not the RIGHT now. For now, maybe he can pass it and it's coach's decision to leave him out for the rest of the year.

"All NFL transactions are not complete until the team physical. This is true for trades, free agent signings and even for claiming a player off another team’s practice squad."

When Brett Farve was traded from Atlanta to Green Bay he didn’t pass his physical because of avascular necrosis affecting one of his hips. But, the GM wanted him so Farve passed his physical.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-13-2019, 10:36 AM