Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-18-2019, 08:46 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Aha , just as I thought a true narcissist. You only comment to try to point the spotlight at yourself instead of discussing the other issues facing the team. But lets be real, you have no more insight into AJ's injuries than anyone else. If you are so darned smart why don't you give the FO your number so you can diagnose the Bengals injuries instead of those real doctors who went to school for nearly a decade? 

If you want to discuss all the other problems with this team make a state of the franchise thread and we can discuss their other problems there.

This is an AJ Green looked unbelievable thread.  Let's confine your false accusation he quit on the team here.

As far as insight into his injury, I can watch the film and determine the mechanism of injury.  From the mechanism of injury, I can determine a differential diagnosis of the most likely injuries.  From his treatment (surgery) I can determine his ankle sprain was at least grade III which involved at least one completely ruptured ligament at a minimum.  From the mechanism of injury I can determine the most likely ligament which needed surgery (deltoid, less than 5% of ankle sprains involve the deltoid ligament.)  Knowing which ligament needed repaired helps determine a prognosis.  The prognosis for a deltoid repair can be a lot longer than for the more common anterior talofibular ligament.  So that knowledge is what leads me to believe Green is still legitimately rehabbing an injury.  Instead of getting all hyper-emotional like it's that time of the month and accuse Green of quitting on the team as opposed to considering he had surgery and maybe he isn't ready to play a contact sport at the highest level of competition in the world.

Then we can also consider Green's past behavior when injured.  He was reportedly upset at the team when they wouldn't let him play injured with his hamstring injury.  Also, he came back to play last year while he was still injured with the turf toe and immediately made it worse and lost the rest of the season.  Does that sound like a quitter to you?  For that answer you just need a little bit of common sense.  The answer is, no.  That doesn't sound like a quitter.

Now it's your turn to cast more irrational aspersions on Green's character.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-18-2019, 12:15 PM