Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts
(12-18-2019, 12:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As far as insight into his injury, I can watch the film and determine the mechanism of injury.  From the mechanism of injury, I can determine a differential diagnosis of the most likely injuries.  From his treatment (surgery) I can determine his ankle sprai was at least grade III which involved at least one completely ruptured ligament at a minimum.  From the mechanism of injury I can determine the most likely ligament which needed surgery (deltoid, less than 5% of ankle sprains involve the deltoid ligament.)  
Now it's your turn to cast more irrational aspersions on Green's character.
I guess we can get rid of MRIs and other procedures because we have you. As I stated earlier I don't care about AJ enough to worry about weather we should be sorry that a multimillionaire may not want to be here. What I do care about is how we get back to winning. As much as I like AJ we would be better off with a nut case like AB who produces. Quit crying about winning if you want to keep aging players who quit producing but you like their "character". 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham said AJ looked 'unbelievable' in Pregame Workouts - Catmandude123 - 12-18-2019, 01:23 PM