Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(12-18-2019, 10:48 AM)Dill Wrote: And can you tell me in your vast experience with the military past and present that racist insignia on clothing, tatoos, membership in racist organizations, racist behavior and the like have never been addressed? Not to mention all manner of bad behavior in public or towards other service members to include racist signing (article 117 UCMJ)?

Let's take a word out of your mouth.  You are not "CERTAIN" the cadets intended the sign to be a racist signal; you just "DON"T THINK FOR A SECOND" that the intent was racist.

You maintain the cadets know "social media games," but you DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND that they could know or intend their upside down ok signs to signal "white power" or to mock the "*****"?   That right?
How about this: Instead of you continuing to make up what i said let's just simply quote what I said:

bfine32 Wrote:I don't think for a second that the racist context of the symbol dawned on the Cadets; nor do i think it was intended as such. If not for this very forum I'd have 0 idea that it was tied to White Supremacy. The point is: They were "playing a Social media game" while representing their Academies in Uniform.

Now if you want to try again to make a point by using exactly what I said feel free (although I don't know what the point would be other than "you're wrong"); but quit making shit up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol? - bfine32 - 12-18-2019, 01:36 PM