Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-20-2019, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's exactly what I said and exactly what I meant. Of course my concern is your considering the woman "weird" for calling the Pastor to task. 

Of course a brother should be a brother; however, I'm not one to call someone who professes to be a Christian, not a Christian. I'll leave that to your Facebook Pastor.

Perhaps the next time you interact with the Facebook Pastor you could explain to him that the Christian should be reborn every day and not to cast judgement. But that's just me. 

Well... Actually, I didn't say the woman was weird. I said it's getting weird. That's what I said and what I meant. I don't know if or to what extent the woman is weird.

To the second graf: maybe you should. If Christians start holding Christians to a Christian standard, maybe they'll act like Christians again.

To  the last: eh, we all sin. We're all given a chance to have remorse or make amends. I don't see that from trump.

But it does beg the question: are you giving the same pass to everyone? If trump fits your definition of a Christian because he says he is one, are you as accepting of homosexual Christians? An abortion doctor? Drug addict? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - Benton - 12-21-2019, 03:29 AM