Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals need to lose to Miami
OK, suppose Bengals win today.. Just suppose it.. is there ANYONE alive who realistically believes Cleveland would even try to beat a division rival to get Joe Burrow? Hell no.. The last game has thrown game written all over it. Hell, they'd lose even if Mike Brown were the QB, HC and running back with Duke officiating the game alone.. Sad On the bright side of todays game I'll be sitting at the ER all day..Oh the joys of sitting in the emergency room during the game. Be honest..you're jealous aren't ya? Mellow

To top it off my truck is stuck in a Walmart parking lot, the fuel pump is kapoot (I think although it may be a completely different problem or so) the weather sucks..(cold rain) and the fuel tank is nearly full and the fuel pump is inside the tank..and of course this is the time of year I'm always broke..but at least I'm at the hospital waiting to see what the docs tell the ol woman about her health when the game is about to start.. Time has always conspired against me in all things I've ever wanted to do instead.. lol
...and I'm stuck driving a soccer mom mini van!  I guess walking could suck more.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - Synric - 12-20-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - Benton - 12-22-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - jj22 - 12-21-2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - CJD - 12-21-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - jj22 - 12-21-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - t3r3e3 - 12-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - grampahol - 12-22-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - pally - 12-22-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Bengals need to lose to Miami - Synric - 12-22-2019, 01:56 PM