Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have had 3 #1 overall picks since inception
(12-23-2019, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see a lot of Bengals fans crying about the FO bungling drafts. Some is fair and some over the top. The Bengals have only had 3 #1 overall picks in their history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cincinnati_Bengals_first-round_draft_picks

Dan Wilkinson - Did well
Kijana Carter - Major knee injury?
Carson Palmer - Did well until major knee injury

So, now we are number 4 in 2020.

I think when all is said and done, Joe Burrow will be the overwhelming draft expert pick for 2020. So, if we draft him, why would our fans not trust the pick? The team has no history in my opinion of botching a #1 overall draft pick in their history.

BTW...only 1 #2 overall and that was our first draft where PB drafted Bob Johnson, great center.

Thoughts??

Listen up,having the number one draft pick in upcoming draft is NOT going to fix this team and I hope they do not draft the Joe B. guy and here is why,Number one,he does not want to come here,and I like the guy,but do all of you think this guy is going to come here and make us a winner? We need to address both lines FIRST,AND we already have a qb that just need a full training camp with Dalton working with him as no matter what all of you think,Andy Dalton is super smart and with a top O-line he can win games.Our lousy defensive secondary cost us that Miami game as they are just horrible and could not stop anyone,they allowed fitz to put up 35 on us and how is our Offense suppose to come back from that ??I seriously believe Ryan Finley is going to be a very good QB.and 6ft 7in Jake is going to be a super backup.Allow Dalton to work with Ryan all next TC and lets go.We need top O-linemen and top D-linemen before we win ANYTHING.Two linebacker,Two Safeties,a top edge rusher and some studs on the O-line,Do not draft a qb and I believe there is a better stud Quarter Back that no one is talking about and I will bring him up later as we get close to the draft.I do not want Joe B as our first pick,That will set us back another 3-4 years.And he may not be a good qb in the NFL>you never know,but I do know we need to build our lines FIRST. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy: Merry Christmas to all of my Bengal fans and to all of you on here that cares about our TEAM.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have had 3 #1 overall picks since inception - fortyyearfan - 12-23-2019, 07:40 PM