Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-24-2019, 12:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am arguing the point that it is a Christian's duty to judge whether another professed Christian is "really" a Christian. No one has defended Trump, you just assign that role to everyone who doesn't slur him at every turn. Is Trump a Christian? I don't know, but apparently there are those around here who do. He'll have his chance to speak before his father as we all will.

Five days and I've asked you (the creator of the thread) one simple question: Does the author think Trump should be removed because he's not religious? And you answer is "read the article". Seems quite rude for a host.

Dude you don't have to suck up to him. We all know you're safe. 

I ain't the "host".  I shared an article for others to read and form an opinion.

I ain't the author either.  If you read it you'd know that.  Smirk  

One person chooses not to read it (it's "silly") but rather to argue about it sight unseen then not understand why people don't agree with them?

Happy holidays.  Hope Santa brings you something real nice...maybe a ladder to help you off that cross.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - GMDino - 12-24-2019, 01:17 PM