Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have had 3 #1 overall picks since inception
(12-24-2019, 01:11 AM)whodeyfan1 Wrote: I hope the people in this thread saying he’s overrated and a “system QB” have actually watched him and not just making generic comments. If you have watched him, I doubt you’d be saying that. His accuracy is unlike any other college QB ever. How is that a “system QB?” His ability to scramble when the pocket breaks down and he runs for 15 yards has nothing to do with the offensive scheme. It’s 100% JB improvising and making something happen.

I’m not saying he will be a HOFer before he even enters the NFL. But there really isn’t anything else you could expect in a QB prospect. These people saying he has a weak arm are just reciting what they have heard pundits say on TV.

How DARE you even suggest the pundits could ever be wrong about anything. Why, every school kid endeavors to be a pundit. When asked by teachers what they want to be when they grow up overwhelmingly  9 out of 10 kids always say, "Pundit"! Of course I wanted to be a cowboy, but that was back when cowboys always won over injuns..  Nervous Sad to admit it, but there was a point when I wanted to be a garbage truck. I kind of liked the dudes that picked up our trash on Monday mornings.. I was a bit of a strange child..I still am. So sue me..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have had 3 #1 overall picks since inception - grampahol - 12-24-2019, 02:34 PM