Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article - Says AD not main issue
(12-25-2019, 12:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 15tds, 13 int’s. He may not be the problem, but not part of the solution either.

I agree, Average Andy isn't the main issue, but he's shown time and again that he doesn't have the ability to "kick it up" and carry the team through hard adversity, like the great ones do.  Playoff games, prime time games, late season games versus quality teams have all been for the most part, disappointing, with Andy as the QB.

As long as we're rebuilding the team, I'd prefer that they do it around a rookie QB with a really high ceiling, like Joe Burrow.  The roster of this team definitely needs some help, but it's not so downtrodden that one solid draft, along with a moderate investment in free agency, that they can't put a competitive squad out there.  

More than just player/personnel changes, they need to really rethink the offensive play calling philosophy, and Taylor needs to resign to the fact that he needs a detail oriented taskmaster to assume the role as Defensive Coordinator, and allow him to do his thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article - Says AD not main issue - Luvnit2 - 12-25-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - SunsetBengal - 12-25-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - CJD - 12-26-2019, 01:05 AM