Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article - Says AD not main issue
(12-26-2019, 01:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Also, there’s talent on every single team in the league. But elite QB play and good coaching usually are the difference maker.

Yes but guys that play QB on a team that have a really good defense, Mark Ingram, sure handed TEs, Ozzie Newsome, a very good coaching staff, a good line with an All Pro in front of them, and a future star at WR tend to be successful... Again; Lamar Jackson is playing outta his mind this year, but he's not dragging a group of bums to glory. Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Akili Smith, and David Klingler never had all of the benefits Lamar Jackson has this year.

The best QBs in the league right now were all drafted into pretty good situations. They play for teams with a recent history of success, and weren't drafted first overall, or the first QB off the board. That's not to say a Joe Burrow couldn't be a top 3 QB in the league. I'm saying he has a better chance of being that if he's drafted into a good situation. The cupboard isn't completely bare here, but it's not fully stocked either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article - Says AD not main issue - Luvnit2 - 12-25-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - jason - 12-26-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - CJD - 12-26-2019, 01:05 AM