Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article - Says AD not main issue
(12-26-2019, 01:05 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think most people who want AD replaced think he's the main issue. It's just we aren't going to win with him as our QB. He cannot elevate his teammates and is strictly average.

Having a strictly average QB puts a HUGE onus on your defense if you want to be successful. Now that we have the #1, why not upgrade the most important position in the NFL (and perhaps all of professional sports?)

Exactly,

This team back thru the AD era has a small margin of error. AJ goes out we can't win, defense plays slightly bad we can't win and on and on. AD is just not a QB that can elevate what's around him. Coaching is a part of this issue as well.

Like me and several others have said - Dalton is not the (only) problem, but he's not the solution either.

(12-26-2019, 01:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Also, there’s talent on every single team in the league. But elite QB play and good coaching usually are the difference maker.

Right

(12-26-2019, 10:09 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Yes and so that falls back on Zac.

He also underutilized other players such as TEs at times.

Dalton's errors and Zac's weak coaching abilities should shoulder the majority of the blame in my opinion for offensive woes with the lack of O-line talent getting a large piece of the pie chart too.

Defense is all on Lou and poor linebacker talent.

I think shifting blame to defense is understandable but not the reason why they only have one win.

Right

When you score 15 points a game on average and can't score TD's in the red zone and have like four or five 2nd half TD's all season looking at defense is the wrong direction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article - Says AD not main issue - Luvnit2 - 12-25-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - CJD - 12-26-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - bengalfan74 - 12-26-2019, 10:27 AM