Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young
(12-26-2019, 10:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I were the Redskins, I would give Cincy a little compensation for the #1 pick and then turn right around and trade it for more to Miami...Bye bye Burrow.  Nope, stay put, get the QB, and try to get some good draft picks for older players with higher contracts (Dre, Dunlap, Atkins).

With Dalton's contract likely off the books, and (hopefully) a decent pick for Dunlap, Dre, or Atkins, there would be a lot of money free for FA signings, which (although everyone says it won't happen) is the most critical move for the offseason.  They need major help at Safety and LB and I don't want an unproven rookie.  

Free Agency?  What is that?   The team has come out and said it over and over again...they draft players and retain their own...They do not use FA...Hell these dumbasses at the trade deadline stated that they were not trading players because it was not their job to make teams better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young - spazz70 - 12-26-2019, 10:49 AM