Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-26-2019, 09:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dude it was closed for Christmas.  Cool

At to judging:  Benton made it perfectly clear that we all judge and and that it is not to condemn but to show now not to act/behave.

Trump claims to be a Christian but acts and talks the exact opposite of a Christian.  Wanna call that "judging" him?  Feel free.  Wanna say that everyone is wrong?  Go ahead.  But to deny Trump's words and deeds (and lack of repentance) is foolishness.

btw, you still never read the article.  Smirk

I realize it was closed for Christmas and the time before it was closed for the weekend; of course that doesn't change the propensity to provide a disingenuous response and then immediately close the thread. Sorta like Pelosci saying "I got these impeachment articles, but I'm gonna hold onto them because it's Christmas"

Benton can speak for you when he states we "all"  judge when it comes to stating whether someone is or is not a Christian; he doesn't speak for me and I doubt he speaks for “all”( here's a dictionary look it up it's toward the front) .

I have 0 problem with anyone saying Trump walks in sin. But no, I don't wanna call that "judging" whether or not he's a Christian; you can. Furthermore, you have no idea how often he repents. He just doesn't do it to you. I'm unsure where the "everyone" is wrong assertion comes from. I though an "issue" with you is that many take him at his word that he's a Christian. You can point out “non-Christian” things he does; while other can point to “Christian” things he does. I guess no one is perfect and therefore subject to your judgement.

And you never answered the simple question asked of you before you simply said "read the article". 

WTS, you've got all this "correction" for me but nothing on your favorite Mod continually misquoting. misrepresenting, and outright lying about what I've said. Any reason why or do you not see this happening frequently in this thread?  If one of your Facebook buddies in this forum asked you a question in regards to the article, would your answer be "read the article"?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - bfine32 - 12-27-2019, 12:28 AM