Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Monday is Almost Here. Who Survives?
(12-26-2019, 03:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The end of the regular season is upon us which means December 30 is Black Monday, the day most NFL coaches are fired after an unsuccessful season.  After a 2-14 — or most likely 1-15 — record, which Cincinnati coaches will be retained?  Which will be let go?  I can’t visualize any scenario where all of the Bengals’ coaches survive Black Monday.  Even the most casual observer of the game can see the Bengals took a step backwards in every aspect of football except for special teams.  

If it were up to me I would poopcan every coach and coordinator with the exception of Darrin Simmons and his special teams staff.

You call yourself a Bengal fan?
Don't you know continuity and family is very important to Mike Brown? No one will be fired unless Zach wants them replaced and Marvin couldn't have done much or any better with this roster that has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

What will happen this year, is we will dip into FA and try to nab some top names.

The good news is we got the Number One pick. Let's see what this organization does with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Monday is Almost Here. Who Survives? - Mike M (the other one) - 12-27-2019, 12:58 PM