Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-27-2019, 03:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't Christian believe that you have to ask God for forgiveness before you can become a Christian?

Trump has made it clear that he has never asked God for forgiveness.

Are you really selling out your beliefs to defend your Donald?

I'm not selling out my beliefs nor am I defending Trump. To become a Christian one must ask Christ to wash them of their sins. That's the tidbit Benton left out in my teachings of what it take to be a Christian. I'm aware that Trump stated He's not sure if he has asked Christ for forgiveness (or as you stated: "made it clear") and that leads me to question his understanding, but as I've always said Christianity is personal relationship.

For all we know a humbled Trump hits his knees every night begging forgiveness and then the next morning the sinful Trump may say he's not sure if he ever has. I go by, he confesses to be a Christian; I'll leave up to him and the Lord to determine the judgement. We've all got to stand before him. If trump asked my council or invited me to talk with him I'd explain the need for a Christian to repent and be reborn everyday. but that's my views.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - bfine32 - 12-27-2019, 04:14 PM