Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article - Says AD not main issue
(12-27-2019, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I asked you what leads you to believe that Dalton is far better than Finley. You did post that Andy's passer rating of 78 in his 9th year over 12 games is 16 points better than Ryan's.  Andy got to inflate his stats over cupcakes such as Arizona and Miami. Ryan had to play the best team in the NFL, and 2 teams that have a shot at making the playoffs going into the last game of the season.

So yeah, I'm going to roll with you failed to show me how Andy was "far better" than Finley.

Dalton had to play the number one pass defense in the league which belongs to the nunmber one seed in the NFC  and he put up 311 yards and a 90.5 rating.  And he also played the Rams who have atop 10 pass defense and he put up 329 yards and a 86.1 rating.

Of course Finley had a chance to "pad his stats" against the Raiders 25th ranked pass defense and what did he do?  115 yards and a 39.0 passer rating.

So lets just eliminate all of those games and look at games against "common opponents" even those those common opponents played different defensive line ups in their 2 games against the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article - Says AD not main issue - Luvnit2 - 12-25-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - fredtoast - 12-27-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Article - Says AD not main issue - CJD - 12-26-2019, 01:05 AM