Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-27-2019, 05:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nah, because all the verbal somersaults being done do not change the fact that DJT has done not one single thing to convince anyone he is a "Christian" but you will give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's very easy to keep your conscience clear when you ignore all the bad deeds, all the bad words and say "we can never know what's in his heart".

History is full of example of religious people looking the other way so they wouldn't "judge".   So live in denial, that's a very religious thing to do while evil is going on.

Donald Trump is not the only person I give the "benefit of the doubt" to and i require no one to "convince" me. But I'm most likely irrational because I don't put him in a separate category.

I've ignored nothing. I cannot count the number of times I've called Trump sinful; you most likely just miss them because you choose not to bold them. 

I agree history is full of folks being forgiving of others. Often times without them asking for it. History is also full of man judging man> Often times without them asking for it. 

But as I continue to say: What to know how a Christian should act. Ask an atheist. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - bfine32 - 12-27-2019, 05:34 PM