Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(12-31-2019, 07:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  He clearly says that the reason Trump must be removed from office is because he has abused his power for political gain.

But he also makes a second point about how religion will suffer if religious people keep supporting Trump.

To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come?

Get it now?  

Yes, I got an answer and one that is appreciated (It was like pulling teeth with that other dude.). I too agree that POTUS should set an example in Christian morality and Trump is not the epitome of that;  just seems like a dangerous reason to support the impeachment of POTUS.  

A strong Christian faith is one of the reasons I have Mayor Pete toward the top of my ballot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - bfine32 - 12-31-2019, 07:44 PM