Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The last time we traded back in the 1st...
(01-03-2020, 04:27 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Are you new to this franchise? Having money to spend means nothing when you sign B.W. Webb and Bobby Hart. Mike Brown isn't going to magically wake up and decide to do things different after all these years.

Cool, we get Jonah back, still have Bobby Hart at RT, we have a C, but then what? Price at guard, was horrible, Jordan was hit or miss, Jonah fixes one spot, still have 3 holes and 2 picks.

I do see us getting back to back #1 picks. Especially if A.J. and Andy are both gone. Burrow might be good, but I asked earlier, who is he throwing to after Boyd?

And still, I want to know, if you draft Burrow and end up 2-14 again next year do you pass on Lawrence who is even better because you took Burrow? You won't get the trade capital for a player as you will for a pick (see Josh Rosen).

Ah so the snark is starting I see. You’re aware there’s a cap floor right? If Andy and AJ come off the books Mike Brown will have to spend some significant money.

And it’s likely that Fred Johnson will take the RT position away from Bobby Hart. The former looked very promising in the last couple games.

Who’s Burrow throwing to? It’s an extremely deep WR class, double up on a couple. I’d love to see Jefferson reunited with him here for some instant chemistry.

As for the hypothetical what if we end up with the #1 pick again next year (again, very unlikely) then it depends what Burrow looks like. If we think he’s a future franchise QB you take someone else other than Lawrence. Pretty simple really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The last time we traded back in the 1st... - Nicomo Cosca - 01-03-2020, 04:36 AM