Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-03-2020, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You never saw it last year either.  No one did.

If I am wrong then post some preseason publication that predicted Burrow would be this good this year.

Admittedly I did not watch every LSU game last year.  I just remember that he struggled in the big ones he lost against Florida and Alabama.  

That's the issue you are judging him because he wasnt highly rated going into 2019....You are not talking about the prospect.

Joe Burrow has amazing Vision he sees the entire field even with pass rushers in his face or on the move.

He is very accurate at all 3 levels and its not just completion percentage. He understands ball placement putting the ball that allows only the receiver a chance at it or leading him for extra yards after catch.

He is very good underpressure. He can escape the pocket get yards with his feet or square up his shoulders and throw accurately on the run at all levels of the field. He also understands when he needs to stand in the pocket and take the hit to get the ball out on time. He is ice cold in the pocket never rattled.

He is very quick to diagnose post snap making quick reads. He can get the ball out quickly or he knows when to hold it to go for that deeper route. He is the best QB in College football going through his reads and finding the right guy instead of locking onto one target.

Joe Burrow is tough and a leader in the locker room. His whole team mentions they love him and he makes them strive to be better. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton - Synric - 01-03-2020, 05:27 PM