Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The last time we traded back in the 1st...
(01-05-2020, 02:14 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yeah but that doesn't mean the sacks were the fault of the o-line. The defense in the 2nd half and the key turnovers had nothing to do with it, right? Allen getting the intentional grounding and then a sack on the next play took three points off of the board and John Brown with the IDIOTIC jump hop up in the air to catch a ball at shoulder heighth when it was 7-0 was a major break for Houston. He should have drug his feet. Instead of 10-0, it should have been 7-0 with 1st and goal on the three.
I'm more of the belief that he should have been 20 for 30 or 31. I would give one sack against the o-line and 6 sacks on a QB trying to extend the play when he should have gotten rid of it.

His big play was two guys coming from different directions and the 2nd guy knocked him out of the arms of the first more than anything else, unless you think stand there and take the hits is a strategy he employs. If he didn't take so many sacks, they might not have had to make such a comeback.
Your obsession with Dalton is really quite sad. Dalton has stepped out of lots of sacks, you just don't allow yourself to acknowledge it.
"Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes."
William Shatner - Airplane II
I'm not hating on Watson, every QB has flaws, I'm just laughing at how you blame Dalton's sacks on Dalton and Watson's sacks on the o-line.

Dalton took a career high 46 sacks his 2nd year and averages being sacked about twice per game. Watson took 62 sacks last year, 44 this year and averages almost 4 sacks a game for his career. I wouldn't be surprised if Watson is out of the league before Dalton.

So much mental gymnastics lol. The Bills got a ton of sacks because they’ve been doing that to EVERYONE this year. Their defense is straight up nasty.

Dalton avoids sacks? Gtfoh with that bs. Guy has been a straight up statue the past couple years. If anyone even gets near him the play is automatically over. And my “obsession with Dalton” is less pathetic than the blind devotion still shown to him by you and a very select few at this point. But you guys are the only ones that really get it, and the rest of us are just haters that know nothing right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The last time we traded back in the 1st... - Nicomo Cosca - 01-05-2020, 02:24 AM