Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The last time we traded back in the 1st...
(01-05-2020, 02:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So much mental gymnastics lol. The Bills got a ton of sacks because they’ve been doing that to EVERYONE this year. Their defense is straight up nasty.
Ah, they are nasty . . . got it. Then why did you blame the o-line? To pump up one of the QBs you wanted the Bengals to draft instead of John Ross?

Quote:Dalton avoids sacks? Gtfoh with that bs. Guy has been a straight up statue the past couple years. If anyone even gets near him the play is automatically over. 
Really? Well, I guess that the o-line was way better the last two years than everybody else thought. You, sir, are a Jenius with a capital J.
Quote:And my “obsession with Dalton” is less pathetic than the blind devotion still shown to him by you and a very select few at this point. 
Blind devotion? I'm not sure that you know what that phrase means. Quit obsessing over him like a jilted ex girlfriend in every thread and maybe I won't feel the need to defend him to continue to rile you up.
Quote:But you guys are the only ones that really get it, and the rest of us are just haters that know nothing right?
No . . . only a very select few.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The last time we traded back in the 1st... - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-05-2020, 02:41 AM