Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The last time we traded back in the 1st...
(01-05-2020, 02:41 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Ah, they are nasty . . . got it. Then why did you blame the o-line? To pump up one of the QBs you wanted the Bengals to draft instead of John Ross?

Really? Well, I guess that the o-line was way better the last two years than everybody else thought. You, sir, are a Jenius with a capital J.
Blind devotion? I'm not sure that you know what that phrase means. Quit obsessing over him like a jilted ex girlfriend in every thread and maybe I won't feel the need to defend him to continue to rile you up.
No . . . only a very select few.

Why do I blame the OL? Maybe because they gave up 7 ***** sacks?? Lmao

If your boy Andy made that play Watson did in a playoff game you and the other members of the Dalton Gang would have to change your shorts lol.

Anyway, keep responding and tell us more about how national champion, and NFL playoff game winner, Deshaun Watson sucks because he “takes too many sacks” and how quick draw Andy Dalton is the baddest QB around!

One of the guys who claimed QB’s like Watson, Mahomes, Jackson, etc, are not good has already disappeared. I’m sure you’ll also be MIA after Jackson or one of these new school guys wins the SB this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The last time we traded back in the 1st... - Nicomo Cosca - 01-05-2020, 03:23 AM