Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
It's fine to disagree, in fact it's highly encouraged as differing opinions talking things out is the only reasonable way that people with differences ever come together on what suits best for most.

However, use a little common sense when you post. Don't be deliberately crass for the sake of feeling "superior", or flaunting your "profound knowledge". By all means, if you're on a public message board, learn to expect a little push back and some not so kind responses from others. In other words, sometimes it's good to let things roll off of one's back, rather than taking as a personal offense.

And please, don't misconstrue my words as "Oh, Sunset is promoting conflict", because that is not my intention. All I'm saying is that when you're on a forum to express an opinion, it's completely natural and should be expected to encounter a little conflict. Conflict is going to happen, it's just that simple. It's how you handle and respond to said conflict, that determines weather it's going to be a positive or negative outcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - SunsetBengal - 01-05-2020, 06:10 PM