Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-05-2020, 10:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Here’s the gem of a post you made. I’ll let the jury decide if it deserved to be ridiculed or not...

I still see Dalton telling Green where to line up has been doing it since his rookie year. You can tell Green relies on his skill alone and does not study the play book or train his behind off in the off season like a Jerry Rice did or Green would be a hall of famer but it is his fault that he is not and only his fault that he does not strive to be the best. Not to mention he does not have that killer instinct that you need to dominate a game he can do it now and then but not enough to get his team to a super bowl which is needed to reach the hall of fame as a Bengal since we only have one player in it.

I hope he is not re-signed and they get a burner in the 2nd or 3rd round to go with the guys we got now. Or a free agent which is unlikely the way our off seasons go.
There is a way to disagree with ones opinion and then there is insults. You said yourself you do not like to be called stupid but its ok to say dumbest ever. I do not see a difference but I know you will since you are the one that said it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - BengalsBong - 01-05-2020, 10:47 PM