Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
As long as people who start shit don't cry when they get it back, I have no problem with the conflict that happens here. Football isn't life and death, so arguments here are over fairly frivolous material. P&R is a different story, but I don't feel like that's what this thread entails. I've seen other sports forums, and this one is pretty civil even in the worst of seasons.

A lot of us have been around each other (figuratively speaking) for a pretty long time. More than a decade in a lot of cases. We all know the each other's online personalities, and in some cases are even acquainted IRL. I don't view any of what goes on here between board members as personal.

Honestly, I think it would be awesome if we could all meet up at some point. Maybe hit up a place in Cincy to watch an away game or even a tailgate before a home game. We've had enough discussions and arguments over the last 10 years. We might as well actually meet at some point. It always bugs me that I never met Wildcats, despite private conversations I had with him here. I'd like to meet others on here as well.

At this rate, we'll be talking about this team online until we're all gone (or the Bengals are). It would be interesting to actually have faces to put with names at some point. It would likely do a lot for "civility" here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - samhain - 01-06-2020, 01:08 AM