Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-06-2020, 01:23 AM)jason Wrote: Exactly... I think the vast majority of us would get along very well in person. The internet has a way of isolating people, and sorta dehumanizing others to them. Maybe I didn't say that right, but what I'm getting at is that some of the shit we throw at each other on here wouldn't happen face to face.

Yeah it's weird.  IRL, Bengal fans are fairly scarce even in Central KY.  I know lots of Steeler and Cowboy fans.  I know like 6 Pats fans at work, though I suspect that number will soon be smaller.  Bengal fans are an endangered species even in places where they should thrive.

If I meet a Bengal fan IRL, I will tolerate a lot of shit from them for that reason alone out of mutual respect.  I appreciate them not selling out and jumping ship through all this team does.  However, here, in a place jam packed with the most hardcore Bengal fans on the planet, we get after each other over the most minute detail every day.  Funny how that works.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - samhain - 01-06-2020, 01:32 AM